Welcome to our website !

Canmake - Cream Cheek #CL05

By 9:09 PM , , ,

Hello! Today I'm going to review some of the stuffs I got from my Japan trip. I absolutely burnt down my wallet because of all of these crazy-cool beauty products! Canmake is what I eyed on since you can only purchase these directly in Japan. I got myself Canmake's Cream Cheek in CL05.



The stuff definitely lives up to its name. It is extremely creamy, making it easy-peasy to blend. You can build up the intensity for that harajuku rosy look. There are also hints of glitter to add definition to the face. I got it for 580 yen and you can easily purchase them in any kind of drug-store (e.g. Tomod's, Don Quixote, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, etc.)
Since layering is made easy with this product, I can use it for my daily makeup without making it too vibrant or eye-catching. Just enough to have a healthy flush.
That's it, folks! I'll review more stuff very soon! See yaaaah <3

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So natural!

    https://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. look nice ya^^ tahan berapa lama kalo dipake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bangettt XD tahan untuk seharian aku pake di luar ruangan panas"an jg masih nempel :D

      Delete