Welcome to our website !

Dollyeye - Starry Eye Series

By 1:47 PM , , , , ,

Hey guys! So recently, another pair of lenses I ordered arrived and I have to say that it is absolutely stunning! It is the Dollyeye's Starry Eye Series in Violet, that I will be using for my Hanayo and secret cosplay! :p I got these from LensVillage.com and it came pretty quick, about 3 weeks shipping international?


As always, the lenses always come with a free lens case (which happens to be this adorable lavender elephant one) and wrapped with sponge layering. The color was definitely subtle under normal room lightning. But under studio or extreme lightning source, the color pops out and almost ethereal-looking.

 Starry Eyes Violet

My eyes definitely looks enlarged and brighter. Because of the absence of the outer dark dim that usually many circle lenses have, it made the eyes appear brighter and 'naturally' purple. (If that sentence make any sense, anyways. :"D)

-- Details --
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Lifespan: 3 months

 Normal room lightning

Under studio lightning / extreme light source

I used it the other day for about 4-5 hours and it remained comfortable throughout that period of time without me having to use teardrops every now and then. That makes everything more convinient for someone like me who tends to forget or even, lose teardrops all the time. Anyways, that's it for this Starry Eye Violet lens review and I hope to talk to you guys soon! Bye!

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Woaaah! I love that violet color! :O It's amazing and so vivid!
    I've ordered these lenses a week or so ago from LensVillage as well, now I can't wait to get them! >w<

    Cosplay & Circle Lens blog
    Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete