Welcome to our website !

Benefit's They're Real! Push-up Liner

By 9:44 PM , , , , , ,


Hey guys! It's been a while since I post anything. My blog seems a little dusty, but it's alright now~ I'm back from all the Finals shenanigans and holiday trip to Sydney (which I would probably cover in my future post, yeah?) Anyways, I just bought this new innovative eyeliner by Benefit. I must say it's definitely this month's favourite purchase! <3


The eyeliner itself is sleek in design, allowing me to have better control in making some pretty wings. I've never seen such a cool innovation like this one. I mean, who would have thought about a gel liner pen? Purely genius.


The AccuFlex tip is flexible and thin. It gives a better maneuver to make curves and creating a cat-eye look an easy job. Tight-linning has never been easier than this. On the other end of the eyeliner, there is a twist to pump out the gel in case you need more of it.


The lines I swatched on my hand are neat and the colour is very pigmented. As you can see, I can easily make curves and it looks amazing, don't they? I did several tests to check their claim of being waterproof and smudgeproof.


Smudged roughly 10 times with medium force

Rubbed with plenty of water

And so there you have it, an amazing gel liner that could do all sorts of cool tricks. Absolute August fav. I would definitely stock these just because they're good for everyday use. (I already did use it for everyday makeup) I bought this in Sephora, ION Singapore branch for about 36SGD. A good deal for an eyeliner that lasts for a long time.

Just madly in love with this~ Adios, smugdy eyeliners!

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments