Welcome to our website !

ICK Garnet Red Lenses

By 7:29 PM , , ,

Hello! Finally I got myself some new pair of red lenses! I've been dyiiiiiing to get one since my last pair decided to rip into 2 :"( Anyways, I got this pair of ICK Garnet Red Lens from LensVillage not long ago :o I think it was about $8 with shipping all the way from Malaysia (?) Pretty cheap for something that you could use for a long time! (Counts it as cosplay investment, yeah? :9)




As per usual, I'm as blind as a bat. This pair has -5.00 prescription in it, which is great for me (and my vision, anyways). The colour is quite vibrant, but not exaggeratingly bright. It is eye-catching, but not to the point that it looks extemely fake. In fact, it looked quite natural on the eyes! The lenses has dark outer ring that helps enlarge the eyes, making it doe-like. :p

~ DETAILS ~
Name: ICK Garnet Red Lens [link]
Diameter: 15mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Replacement Period: 12 months (1 year)



Below, I included some closeup shots of the lenses. I find these lenses are extremely good for suave-looking men cosplays or cutesy characters, even. Though for this particular shoot, I just put on some long garnet wig, which is actually for Free's Gou wig, and used heavy male makeup. What do you think? :P

Normal room light

With extreme light source

Trying to look suave, but horribly failed :"D
Thanks to these stickers to enhance my manliness!

Final verdict? I would get these lens again if it expires or so! It was comfortable to wear and bright too. Not only that, it makes my eyes bigger :p And who don't love red eyes, c'mon now. Anyways, that's it for this review and more lenses to be reviewed soon! Ciao~

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cakep ini merahnya, tapi ttp aja se natural2-nya merah, gak pede deh make ini buat jalan wakakak

    esybabsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cakep yaa~ tapi malah menurut aku kalau merah begini, jadi keliatan sophisticated tapi masih magical gitu. Mungkin lebih cocok kalau dipake ke acara nikahan atau blogger event gitu haha XD

      Delete
  2. Walahhh... Terimaksih banyak infonya... aku juga lagi nyari banget lens warna merahhh..
    Bagus sekali...

    BTW, just followed you..
    Mari bertemannn...

    -Ninneta-
    www.ninneta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama-sama~ Senang bisa membantu <3 Monggo coba deh softlensnya~
      Thank you for following! Mari berteman <333

      Delete
  3. So cuuuuuuuuute! I like that you took photos that look a lot more natural and not those typical "LOOK AT MY EYES IN THE LENS WAHAHHA"-photos where people tend to look absolutely terrifying, cause they're staring at the camera too hard, haha xD Real' cute tho! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ikr! I sometimes, are afraid that they would pop their eyes out accidentally when taking pictures or smth. Kinda creepy, but then again, it shows the products clearly, no? :D

      Anyways, thank you for the lovely comment! <3 Much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. Wow, these lenses look amazing! I love the shade of red that they have!
    Thank you for reviewing these - now I definitely want to buy them too! >w<

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You definitely should! <3 Thank you for reading as well~

      Delete