Welcome to our website !

Lush - Santa's Lip Scrub

By 8:08 PM , , , ,

Hey guys! :c Sorry for being absent for a loooong time. I was enjoying my vacation overseas (specifically in Singapore) and wasn't been able to have the time to write up some reviews. Apologies to that! :<< But anyways, I just got some great Lush products from a dear friend of mine for Christmas (thanks Kae! <3) and I'm going to review it for you guys~


Santa's Lip Scrub is one of Lush's products that are especially made to celebrate the Christmas festive across the globe. The scrub easily scrubs the dead particles on my lip and making it supple all day~ Not only that, it is also fairly tinted and perfect substitute if you want a more natural-looking lips.


In a small package of this scrub, it contains 25g (0.8 oz.) worth of lip scrub. For me, I could be using this for more than months! It is also self-preserving, so rest assured it would not go bad any time! The advantage of Santa's Lip Scrub is that it is sooooo delicious I need to restrain myself from not intentionally eat it! IT TASTE LIKE COLA BUT IN POPPING ROCK STATE, it's crazy!


I would definitely restock this again, if they still have them on the shelf. :"D But highly doubt it since it's Christmas special product. Other than Santa's Lip Scrub, the Bubblegum-flavored lip scrub does the same goodness and taste just as good! I do recommend this for your vegan friends who are looking for lips scrub, since as far as I know, it is made from vegan materials :) I hope you guys like this review and get to try it too!


Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yah akhir akhir ini.juga.mulai rajin scrub bibir, soalnya rajin pake lippie, hhehe
    Kalo habis bikin Diy ajah pakai gula vaselin dan madu, lebih murce tapi ribet.

    Btw, Main ke blog daku yooOoo :D
    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku juga sering buat DIY Lip Scrub sendiri yang rasa chocolate gitu XD
      tapi ini hadiah juga dari temen, ngk nolak jg hahah XD

      Delete
  2. Haaii... Salam kenal ^ ^

    LUSH is best product, IMHO. Sayangnya di Indo udah nggak ada. The nearest one itu di SG kan ya? How much does it cost for this lip scrub?

    Nice review btw... please come by www.nonahitampahit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haii salam kenal jg :D

      Iyanih paling dekat itu di SG, tp harganya jauh lebih mahal drpd harga di US. >< Aku kurang tau harganya kalau di SG berapa karena aku dapet ini dalam bentuk hadiah dari teman. Tapi kalau di US, harganya sih 12$. Jadi mungkin kalau di SG, jualnya bisa 20$++ gitu. :"D

      Semoga membantu yaah <3

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love LUSH! I own so many of there products, by far my favorite would be there cleanser, Angels on bare skin. I followed you on GFC, would you mind checking out my blog? ^^

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ New Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to try the cleanser, but would love to! Will definitely check 'em out when I have the time to visit any Lush store. Thank you for following, Jessie, much appreciated! <3

      Delete