Welcome to our website !

EOS Crystal Brown

By 5:57 PM , , , ,

Hey guys! It's been a while and actually a day before my UAS. :") I'm too lazy to study now, so I might as well be productive in blogging! <3 So let's jump straight to the review, shall we? I got this pair of EOS Crystal in Brown. My prescription is -5.00, which is pretty high and prove me some difficulties in finding one that is suitable for my eye prescription. This EOS Crystal is great for me~



It came in 2 vials of lenses in it, a lens case and also bunch of bubble wrap to ensure it is in good condition by the time it arrives to its destination. I think it was very thoughtful of them to double-wrap it with bubble wraps. (Outer wrap and another wrap for the lens vials)




Details
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water content : 52%
Base curve : 8.6mm
Life span : 6 months - 1 year
Price: IDR 99,900


So far, I feel like these lenses are pretty comfortable and natural-looking. I wore this to a convention for approximately 9 hours and it does feel dry from time to time, but with the help of teardrops, it's back to its comfortable state again <3 (Great for people who are looking for lenses to wear on daily working basis!)

The price itself is not expensive either for something you could wear for a year! So, I'm definitely going to get more of these when it expires haha <3

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ohh I think that these lenses compliment your eyes so cutely~ ^ ^
    I am a new follower of your blog! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ini belinya di mana sis? online shop kah? bagi info dong~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli online shop, tp sudah lupa dimana. Tapi ini brandnya yang sering dijual kok, tinggal tanya orgnya aja XD

      Delete
  3. Ahhh natural banget! Tapi pas pake geser-geser ga sih lensnya?
    Nice review dear ^^

    https://bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di mataku, ngk geser-geser sih, pas aja gitu XD
      Thank you udah mampir <3

      Delete