Welcome to our website !

Lush's Mask of Magnaminty

By 4:24 PM , , , ,

Hello, hello! It's been a few weeks since my last post, sorry about that! I'm back with a review of this new mask I just purchased from Lush! It's the Mask of Magnaminty, face and back pack~ <3 Curious, yes? c;



The main ingredients in this mask is peppermint, which is hot hot hot! I kinda like it because not only it refreshes my complexion, it also wakes me up and reduces breakouts <3 All you need to do is just apply thick layer of this baby onto your face or back, and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off (while scrubbing it as well)! Easy-peasy~


Final verdict? I think I'll not buy this again, because I would want to try their other products (I already purchased some of them through a good friend of mine). Lush is a great company that makes beautiful, beautiful products and cruelty-free. Lemme know what do you guys think about Lush, or even specifically this product. <3 

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been eyeing this product and been wanting to try it.
    Finally asked my friend from the UK to grab one for me.
    Hope it works well on me like it works on you ;)

    xx,
    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Check out some other Lush products too while you're at it <3
      I hope it works gorgeously on you, dear! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete