Welcome to our website !

IASO Meetup #OOTD

By 6:38 PM , , , , , ,

Hello lovelies! Last Sunday, I had the chance to go to IASO's promotional event in Grand Indonesia. There are a total of 17 bloggers that attended this event, including me~ :9 The team is very thoughtful to provide us with food and drink, in case we need it. The presentation started with IASO spokesperson going through the details behind IASO with doctorate representative to explain the scientific details on it. They also provide personalized consultation on our skintypes and what IASO products suit us best.



We got to try the peeling cream on the spot. It is water-based, so it doesn't feel greasy at all. In fact it's pretty mosturizing as well! The cream quickly peels off dead skins and using circular rubbing motions, the dead skin residues easily fall off just like that :D Neat, isn't it?


 We also had games where we have to decorate our Cover Veil Pact and whoever did the best job, deserves to bring home some additional goodiebags. (I must say, I performed quite poorly in this game and to be honest, I can't really do artistic stuff that includes lots of details like this ;u;) Down below, I've included works of the others and a picture of us together with our creations~



 We all are looking at different cameras, HAHA

Some of the products that are displayed in front and we got to test it out a little bit. I absolutely love all 6 of their lip products! <3 The other products are great too, I wish I could have them all to myself :9




After arriving home, I got to see the products in detail. In the goodie bag I received, inside there are 3 sample-size packs of peeling cream, travel-size Triple Protection BB and Aroma Clear Cleansing Foam, a Cover Veil Pact (that we got to decorate earlier) and a lip crayon with the colour of our choice.






Very bold, yes? ;)

Look how pigmented that is!




==================================================

#OOTD


John Lennon Robot Sunnies - Meneer Madame
Blouse Top - Berrybenka
Pleated Skirt - H&M
Accesories - Hermes
Platform Shoes - H&M
Trapeze Bag - Celine ( + Hermes Tilly Wrap)

=============================================

That's it from me and I hope you guys enjoyed it~ I shall review the products in depth when I got the time, yeah? :"D Pretty much busy making costumes for halloween shoots and JFW preparation! I'll see you guys in my next post, byeee~ \m/

IASO Indonesia Official Website
IASO Indonesia Facebook Fanpage

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great event, with so many products ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete