Welcome to our website !

Philosophy - Melon Daiquiri

By 8:08 PM , , , , , ,

Hey guys! It's been quiteeee a long time since I updated my blog. Apologies! I was busy with upcoming projects I'm into and university stuff got in the way as well, so pretty hectic, I'd say. :"D Anyways, I bought this new product that I'm madly in love with, because it is so convinient and awesome! Without further ado, let's get started.



This Melon Daiquiri is a 3-in-1 solution to my bath essentials. It can be used as shampoo, shower gel or even bubble bath gel! Very convinient, no? Other than that it smells absolutely heavenly. Just what you imagine what a melon smells like, but on your body. :D


I got it for around $18, which is a good deal for an 600ml worth of all-purpose bath essentials. Other than its heavenly fragrance, it also mosturizes the skin and makes my skin supple. Making bubbles out of this Melon Daiquiri is definitely a piece of cake. Only a few drops of water can quadruple the amount of bubbles this badassery can create! Not only that, it can be easily rinse off, meaning it won't leave any soapy sticky feeling we all hate x.x



By the time I ran out of this, I would buy this again and in bulk quantity! Talking about like dozen of 'em! You guys should definitely try this out, especially for those of you who love dem melons! (No pun intended) All jokes aside, you should! I hope this post helps out you, in case you're wondering what to get from Philosophy website or even an alternative to your old, boring soap. I'll see you guys in a bit!


Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love melons, i need to try this omg *_*

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Their French Vanilla Beans one is amazing as well, you should check them out!

      Delete