Welcome to our website !

Ivy Crown Blue Lenses

By 7:15 PM , , ,

Hey guys! Today I'm going to review another pair of lenses I bought from an Instagram store not long ago~ It was on sale and I was in dire need of a new pair of blue contacts because mine expired already. :"D



This is the Ivy Crown series in Blue and prescription level is -5.00~ The color was bright and yet subtle when worn! It has a hint of yellow inner ring, which just creates that ethereal feel to it <3 It also has an eye-enlarging properties to it.



-- DETAILS -- 
Diameter : 18mm
Water Content : 48%
Usage period : 6 months
Price : IDR 125,000,- / USD 12.50 (on sale)
Manufactured in Korea


So far, the lenses remained comfortable even after 6 hours wearing it. I would definitely purchase it again when it expires (again). I hope this review is informative for you guys who are looking for some fancy blue lenses, be it for daily use, cosplay wear or anything else! See you in my next review <3

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments