Welcome to our website !

The Face Shop - Ceramide Collagen Mask Powder

By 5:51 PM , , , ,

Hey guys! Today was extremely tiring and I thought I really need a little treat after an exhausting day. So, I bought this mask powder from The Face Shop! It's the first time I tried a mask powder packet, where I have to do all the mixing myself. Looks exciting!



On the packet, there is a translated guidelines on how to use this mask powder (in my case, Indonesian guide), so don't worry about the korean words you don't understand :p In one package, there is 18g of mask powder and it is pretty affordable. If I'm not mistaken, I bought this for less than IDR 50,000 (roughly US$5). Pretty good for something that you can use for 2-3 times! <3



After opening it, I transferred the powder mask into an empty glass jar to keep them nice and dry. The glass jar also makes it easier to prepare a mask right away. I personally feel it is more hygenic to keep it this way, rather than just sealing the packet back using elastic or chip clips.


Tutorial!
- First, measure a ratio of 1:3 to powder:water. (e.g. 1 tablespoon of powder and 3 tablespoon of water)


- Mix them all together in a bowl or any container you like. (To prevent annoying clumps forming, I like to strain the powder using a fine mesh-strainer before mixing it with water.)

- Mix them until you reached a consistency you like.

- Apply the mixture thickly to the face. (I like to use a clean foundation brush because I can build up the thickness.)

- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and peel it off your face for a brighter face <3

Pros:
- It feels really nice after you peeled it off and rinse your face with water
- Very hydrating
- The process of making it is extremely easy, even newbies can never go wrong!
- Affordable
- Usable for 2-3 times

Cons:
- You have to use it as soon as possible, because when you leave it in the container, it might harden in there.

So far, I like this product since it gives the results it promises <3 Will I buy it again? I think I will! Just need to find the motivation from lazing around in bed HAHA. I'll see you guys in my next review, yeah? :9

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. A very interesting mask *0*

    And hydrates ^____^ which I need!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also helps minimize the pores, because of its cooling effect!
      I hope it helps you in searching for a new mask alternative and thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. hahaha lucu banget ditaruh di botol royal pudding :D
    pengen coba juga maskernya.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha lucu yaa~ lebih bagus diliatnya kalo ditaroh di botol kaca gitu daripada dijepit plastiknya ><
      Ayo dicoba, hasilnya muantap tenan~!

      Delete
  3. Collagen is so much useful for improving skin texture and gives me naturally glowing skin. You can also try Beauty protein powder

    ReplyDelete