Welcome to our website !

Touche de Rouge - Golden Allure #OOTD

By 8:42 PM , , , , , , , ,

Last Thursday, I had the honor of attending Sebastian Gunawan's Golden Allure show in Hotel Mulia Senayan. The place is filled with shimmering lights and symphony of gold. Golden AllureGolden Allure shows not only Ready-to-Wear pieces, but also wedding gowns that absolutely took my breath away. I was able to capture some pictures on set, but alas, nothing beats seeing the real deal in flesh.











I also get to meet few new people and old colleagues from my old school (Yuune, Kaeki and Cathy). The cuisine served are also pretty top-notch and grand. I totally enjoyed myself through the show. Hopefully in next year, I will be able to attend Sebastian's annual show again.




===================================

#OOTD




The dresscode actually is elegant, but I personally feel like I totally missed the elegant point. I mean, people are wearing dresses! Compared to them, I look like a lost traveler HAHA :p Oh well. <3

Hat - ForeverXXI
Palm top - Bazaar haul
Maxi skirt - H&M
Chunky heels - H&M
H Bracelet - Hermes
Rouge Clutch - Chanel
Necklaces - *TBA*

Big thanks to Rey for inviting me out <3

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The first picture *0* SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Your outfit is also very cool ^____^/


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right :D All the mighty creations of Sebastian Gunawan <3
      Thank you very much! <3

      Delete