Welcome to our website !

Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow

By 7:17 PM , ,

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to review this classic makeup staple from our favourite Korean makeup brand, Etude House. It is the Etude House's Drawing Eyebrow in #02 Grey Brown! I got it in my previous Japan trip for 310 Yen, which roughly equivalent to Rp. 50,000,- or $5.


On one side, it has a sleek angular tip, which enables soft and precise strokes and spooly to blend out hard edges/strokes. For me, the color is quite good and suits my hair color. Since the intensity of the color can be built up, I can opt out for a soft or bold look in matter of strokes.


The result is comparable to Maybelline's Fashion Brow, but only less creamy but more precise. This product can last up to 1-2 months of usage. Everything have its pros and cons. :) Anyways, that's it for now and I hope to see you in my next post, aye?

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, harganya lumayan yah. Padahal dulu aku beli ini harganya IDR 35K loh :o
    Punyaku dulu yang no 1. Kayaknya ini boleh dicoba deh :D

    bjorkiagadzotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it looks so natural on you! I got the same eyebrow pencil for $6 but i dont know how to use it QAQ
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete