Welcome to our website !

Maybelline - ClearSmooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder

By 11:13 PM , , , ,

Hey guys! Today I'm going to review on Maybelline's new ClearSmooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder! As you all know, Maybelline is probably an already familiar drugstore makeup brand. Not long ago, they released their new improved formula for the cake powder, and I'm here to review this for you guys!


What I have is the cake powder compact and the refill. For the compact, it's equipped with built-in mirror that is very convinient for someone who travels a lot like I do. Refilling the compact is extremely easy too. You can just pop them using a sharp object, like perhaps, pens or pencil's end, to get them out. Easy as 1, 2, 3. :p The design is also very minimalistic. It's a pastel lavender color with translucent pink at the bottom.




I got mine in 05 Sand Beige for the refill and 03 Natural as for the actual compact. Reason why I get 2 different shades is because I was looking for a more tan complexion since I'm a pretty pale kid. You know, trying to change my makeup routine and all.


Tested it out on my hands. As you can see, I drew 2 crosses on my left hand. The left side is one that is not using ClearSmooth, while the right one is using it. The cross on the right side is definitely fader than the one on the left side. It also makes my hands lighter in complexion and smoothes it out.


Overall, I'm been using it for 1 and a half week by now, and I got no complaint. I'd say this Maybelline compact does its job for a drugstore price. Because as a business majored student, you want to see your hard-earned kachings on things that'll do you good for a long period of time. That's all, peeps! I'll see you in my next review, okaaaay~? :p

Thanks for reading! xx
#MyMNYMoment

You Might Also Like

0 comments