Welcome to our website !

Maybelline New York ClearSmooth All in One Cake Powder's Launching Event

By 7:38 PM , , , ,

Hello, everyone! Hope you good~ On Tuesday, I was invited again to Maybelline New York-Indonesia's launching event on their ClearSmooth All in One Cake Powder. Different from the previous horse-riding session with them, this one is their press conference event, held at The Foundry of Lot 8 SCBD. So as I stated previously on my last post, the new ambassador for Maybelline has been chosen and it is Eva Celia! Doesn't she look stunning?


Janine and I in our playful dresscode

Other than introducing Eva to the media and tips & tricks on using the ClearSmooth All In One Cake Powder to its maximum potential, there is also a short fashion show / skit performed by the Maybelline Girls. Their outfits ranges from typical highschool student to your outdoor beach look. Everything is held with much fun and I gladly had my fair share of fun with fellow bloggers as well.





Overall, it was a well organized plan and orchestrated wonderfully. Congratulations on Eva for being Maybelline New York-Indonesia's new brand ambassador and I hope to see great things to be achieved by her in the name of Maybelline. :)

Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments