Welcome to our website !

Platina Parlour - 花園の中で Hanazono no Naka de

By 6:23 PM , , , ,

"Platina Parlour is a new concept of butler cafe that based on Otome Game experience. The Cafe will be maintained by 10 butlers. The guest will be treated as Young lady or Young Master of the House. The experience inside the cafe will mimic Otome game's story route with the probability of getting good ending or bad ending.
Beside the service from the butler, we're also providing various of cute merchandise of the butler (2D & 3D version) with high quality artworks, such as phonestraps, badges, prints, photo collections, drama CD, etc. Platina Parlour will have its own comic series, titled "The Journal of Platina Parlour", that will be serialized in re:ON comics starting this July. The comic itself will tell about the butler's daily life and their activity inside the cafe."
- Platina Parlour information page on Facebook [link]

1/1 scale of the butlers lined up and displayed in front of the cafe

Platina Parlour collaborated with Anicult Surabaya to hold its 5th event there. I've always wanted to visit Platina Parlour for the longest time. Like no exaggeration, but I've been peeling my eyes for them since 2012 on their first event in WTC! But since I have such teribble luck, it seems like the world is so against me going here. That aside, I finally managed to visit Platina Parlour for starter. :") I'm one happy person. As a first timer, I was soooooo excited. I could feel adrenaline pumping and I just went all yolo-swaggity-sweg upon entering that cafe. I reserved for Ken's afternoon shift and Rei's last evening shift. I went in with my friends and it was great!


Ken
 Fairly good physique and balanced personality


2 shot with Ken

Ken is the 'normal' type. He is basically the perfect balance of the whole chaotic personas in Platina Parlour. Ken has mad respect for Riku and has Sei as his adorable kouhai. I find that totally cute, btw. Talking to him was great, even though I would love more character from him </3 I like my butlers sassy c":

We got to play "choose the card" game. So, the game is about picking Ken's pictures among the shuffled stack, but if we choose the wrong one (e.g. Kou's or Riku's), we have to mimic the butler from the picture we wrongly picked as punishment. Both my friend and I picked the wrong one, so we have to do the punishment. She must mimic Riku and I have to mimic Kai. I was very embarassed, I SWEAR. *proceed to cringe loudly*

Rei
Kuudere type and can be hurtful with his words :"c

2 shot with Rei

After that, there's Rei. Rei is the kuudere of the bunch. His words are daaaaamn spicy ;_; I-I was a little hurt because of his kuu-ness. I know, what was I expecting from a kuudere? ;;_;; His words are like, I don't know, a friggin blade just stabbing me right in the guts. :"c I was hurt desuyo /cringes But other than his occasional mean attitude, he was actually hilarious to hang with. All thanks to Mizu and Kagami, who are like the pros in Platina Parlour. God knows how many times they've been to Platina Parlour before, countless, I bet. :")))

Since it was the last shift, we got to see some 'special' scenes C; it waasss adorable and urgh-- I can't even <3 It's about Shuu getting hella drunk because of the 'secret potion' Sei brewed as an experiment. Shuu trying to get all 'seme' towards Riku and stuff c:< And all the run-away bride swiggity-swag. Urgh these people *laughs like a maniac* In the end, Rei and Sei did a moe-moe-kyun movement for us, which is adorableeeeeee _(:"""D 1 L)_ /dies Ci Kate also did it too because Rei is such a butthead for not doing it properly. GDI, Rei. :"U

Loots I received from Platina Parlour are an A3 poster of the whole Platina Parlour cast, 2 Re:On Comic books Vol. 7, 2 butler badges and 2 keychains. <3 I really enjoyed them and I managed to read the whole Re:On comic book on my way back to Jakarta.

Ken and Yui badges + Riku and Rei keychains

Kai, Sei, Shuu and Yui

Sei, Riku and Shuu

Both the butler and managerial team did a wonderful job putting up together this event! I applaude you guys for making the Anicult event a little brighter, because frankly the event would be meeeeeh without you tweeps <3 Looking forward to their next event! I really want to hang around with Riku, Kai and Yui later \o\ Notify me if they're making another event, okay? C":

Thank you for reading! xx

Photo Credits:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely ^^ I'd love to go to a Butler Cafe ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should~ Surrounded with lots of handsome butlers are fun <3

      Delete