Welcome to our website !

One Piece Salon

By 10:07 PM , , , ,

Hey guys! Today I'm going to share my experience with One Piece Salon (Central Park branch)~ <3 After going there, I totally love the haircolor they gave me /o/ so happy <33 My dark roots were showing prominently, so I really have to go fix it. I decided that I might as well go change my haircolor again, so I did. <33


Kevin, a Malaysian stylist, was the one who assisted me throughout this whole process. It's my second time with him. Before all the dyeing process, my hair is all prepped up with vitamins and sprayed with steam so that the vitamin is absorbed well into the hairs and scalp. Kevin gave me new hairstyle, shorter bangs and bob cut.

My dark roots compared to my blonde hair, super fugly :"c

Then after cutting my hair, Kevin's assistant washed my hair with their famous Carbonated Water System. So what benefits can you get from this Carbonated Water System? It cleanses all the impurities on your hair and scalp and stimulate better blood circulation on the head area too! It also add texture and natural shine. Not only that, it's perfect for colored hair since it maximizes the coloring process and cover permanent damages to your hair. It also feels amazing! You guys should try it out <3

Kevin's assistant quickly blew dry my hair and prepared the dye for my hair. Within 2 hours, my head was covered with purple dye and slowly turning my head red! Feeling like a Weasly already <3

WIP - Purply dye making my head red *_*

After all the dye work is done, they washed my hair again and dried it again. They gave me more textures by making my hair extra puffy <3 Now I feel like Merida and Ygritte. Coolness!

Closeup on my hair now

 
Officially a redhead!

VERDICT?
I totally love this haircolor! My hair feels light and puffy like a hamster's butt. This color is very attention-seeking and just pops out everywhere. Though I feel in real life, the color is identical to Game of Thrones' Sansa Stark's haircolor. The price, on the other hand, is quite pricey. For the whole cutting, treatment and dyeing process, it costs me IDR 1,230,000. Not exactly what I classify as college student budget. :")))

Nevertheless, the result is great! I wouldn't mind going there again, when I have the proper budget again, maybe? ;;u;; *calling out to One Piece Salon like a siren*

Price List:
Cutting by Kevin ► IDR 450,000
Carbonated Water System ► IDR 100,000
Haircoloring - Medium Length ► IDR 680,000

Pros:
  • Professional stylists
  • Spot-on haircolor
  • Fancy treatment system
  • Strategic location
Cons:
  • Busy schedule and hard to make an appointment
  • Pricey


-- CONTACT DETAILS --
http://www.onepiece.co.id/
 http://www.onepiece.co.id/

Central Park
SOGO Ground Floor
Jl. Letjend. S. Parman Kav.28
Jakarta 11470, Indonesia
 Phone: (+62 21) 5698 5752

Ruko Kelapa Gading Park View
Jl. Raya Boulevard Timur
Blok ZC 1 Kav. No. 43
Kelapa Gading - Jakarta Utara
Phone: (+62 21) 4586 0119 or (+62 21) 4586 0120

You Might Also Like

2 comments