Welcome to our website !

[Sponsored] W2 Salon~!

By 7:42 PM , , , , ,


Good evening, lovely residents of Earth! (Unless you're an alien, hi to you too.) Last Sunday, I was invited by W2 Salon to experience their salon service~ I had my hair cut and styled since my old hairstyle is too puffy for my face shape. I leave the fate of my hair to them :p and I'd say I'm extremely pleased!




The salon itself is very comfortable and leans more to a modern-minimalistic look. There are beautiful array of aquatic lifeforms displayed in the main stations. The place looks like a glasshouse that requires little lighting and you can say it's pretty cool concept to have an eco-friendly salon. Not only that, the salon has a VIP room and its own private makeup room (maybe for bridal makeup, etc.) which makes it very luxurious. The parking lot is pretty spacious and can hold quite a few cars! (Another plus for me because I tend to drive alone :9)









The attendants are very welcoming and friendly. Especially Wawan, who is in charge of my hairchange for the day. He has a bubbly personality that just seems friendly to me. Not only that, he is also one of the best hairstylist in W2 Salon. Like literally, he won bajillion hairstyling awards and I'd say he totally deserve it because I love my haircut <33





Backstory-wise, W2 Salon has been around for almost 2 decades! (Like seriously, 20 years!) The founder, Willy, has travelled all around the world winning awards on hairstyling and makeup artistry. He is also the Indonesian ambassador for Wella. He did many collaborations with big fashion names in Indonesia, like with Sebastian Gunawan (Top Indonesian fashion designer) and Titi DJ (Indonesian singer). I had the honor to take a picture with him and he appeared to be extremely humble despite his stacking awards. I like him! 


I absolutely love my first experience to W2 Salon and hopefully have the chance to visit W2 Salon again in the near future! You guys should totally check them out! Comment down below if you had your own experience in W2 Salon <3

W2 Salon
Opens everyday, except on Mondays and Public Holidays
Jl. HOS. Cokroaminoto no. 52
Menteng, Jakarta Pusat
**Tips: It's near Taman Menteng!**

Instagram : @w2salon
Tel. +62 21 - 3909904 / 3907568
E-mail : w2_hmup@yahoo.com





www.trivoo.net


Thank you for reading! xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments