Welcome to our website !

Aikatsu!

By 10:48 PM , , , , ,

Hi guys! The other day, I got an invitation from BBLOG to attend the launching event for Aikatsu! Indonesia. It might seems shocking to others, but I actually like idols-themed games or animes. :9 There's something about this genre that just seems particularly cute and fills me with positive energy. I had fun times attending this event and looks forward to Aikatsu! Indonesia!! <3

#OOTD - looks like I'm going for a fashion show, rather than a presscon. :"9

"So, what is Aikatsu!?"
Aikatsu!, short for ã‚¢ã‚¤ãƒ‰ãƒ«ã‚«ãƒ„ドウ Aidoru Katsudo (Idol Activity), is an anime that tells us a biography of girls with fighting spirit to dream big, to be a top idol. Not only it's going to be an anime that will soon be premiered in Indonesia, there's going to be digital card games equipped with advanced technology for you to play with friends together! It was first launched in Japan on October 2012, now Aikatsu! is making its huge debut in Indonesia this month!!  Sounds cool, right?

I'm sure that we all know the brand Bandai right? Yes, this company, which is responsible for all of our childhood arcade memories, will be in charge of creating these high-tech Aikatsu! digital card machines! So rest assured, the game will be glorious. (and yes, I tried it and I'm pretty much glued to the machines.)

This event is held wonderfully through the  collaboration between B Blog Indonesia and Bandai~!The press conference was opened by JKT48's cheerful performance, which is performed by Cindy Yuvia, Hanna and Viny from Team KIII. The songs they brought are from the Indonesian version of the Aikatsu! anisong. Not only that, Cindy Yuvia has been chosen as the face for Ichigo Hoshimiya and dressed up as her. Adorable! With her cute attire like the one Ichigo wears in the game and anime, she performed another Aikatsu! anisong, Calendar Girl.





Following that, there are few speeches from chiefs from both collaborating company, MNC group and Bandai company. There are 6 members of JKT48 who is chosen to be apart of this collab. They are Melody, Nabilah, Haruka, Hanna, Cindy Yuvia and Viny from Team J and Team KIII. Haruka was the most enthusiastic Aikatsu! player from the bunch! She just gleefully answered the questions given by the MC and I find it so cute, especially with her Japan/Indo accent <3 Adorbs Harukaaa~



The press conference ended shortly after the speeches and Q&A session. I managed to look around the merchandise showcases. There are apparel, costumes, and many other merchandises that are just so cute! I want them all~ There is also 3DS displayed, since Aikatsu! will release its game for 3DS console called "Aikatsu! 365 Idol Days!





"Sounds interesting! Where and how can I play Aikatsu!?"
You can find these machines in malls nearby soon in October 2014. Basically you can play it using an ID Card (that enables you to record your improvements) or just play for one-time only. You'll play as one of the girls pursuing a successful idol life and lead them to success by playing a rythmic game! The higher you score, the more fans you'll get~! You can also improve your performance by wearing an attire complementary to the stage you're performing in.




Inside the goodie bag handed to me during the event, there are wide variety of items. There are JKT48 notebook, Aikatsu! CD, phamplets and complimentary Aikatsu! cards for us to play! Sweet <3 I received these complete set of Cool and Cute uniform cards. Not only that, I got all 3 collaboration cards between JKT48 and Aikatsu!, featuring Cindy Yuvia, Viny and Hanna.





Ichigo Hoshimiya is basically my cosbait, so I pretty much costest-ed as her right after the event LOL. :9 How do I look? Should I cosplay her for real, what do you think? :o


For more information, you can visit the link below~


Thank you for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cece kartunya kepake gk? klo gk boleh aku beli yg premium future girl satu set ( to bottom shoes ) gak ceceh? makasih . email me: saintghi88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty late, but I literally ignore updates saying that there's and aikatsu launching stuff here in Indonesia, because I thought it's a hoax. so... id your not using Aoi's premium tops, since your not always in Indonesia, may I buy it?

    ReplyDelete